Dublin Handyman – 7 Windowpane Cleaning Tips For That Special Shine
7 Window Cleaning Tips For That Special Sparkle
A gleaming window is the desire of everyone. Clean, dazzling shiny windows put in a new look to every house. Like furniture, windows require their own cleaning strategy to keep them looking new and tidy. In this article are 7 simple ideas from John Travers the dublin handyman to provide your windows a marvellous shine
1) Ensure that you dry your windows in one direction – leftwards or rightwards. Mixing the direction will leave upsetting streaks on the wine glass and make it look untidy.
2) Before you wipe the window mug, remove all dust from the windows so that in applying a damp cloth, you never leave dirt on the window. Normal water and dust will form mud claims John.
3) If you are cleaning window sills, rub the whole surface with a damp cloth sprayed with alcohol so that every the spots will clear off for a beautiful stand out.
4) The Dublin Handyman says, Windows are incredibly private to dirt. You should therefore apply only clean water in cleaning house windows and in cases where you use damp towel, use only clean linen
. 5) If the a glass is greasy or dark, apply some vinegar to the water before you clean the window. Apple cider vinegar removes grease without going out of streaks or stains.
6) When cleaning windows that are beyond the reach of you hand, use one step ladder if the height is medium or use a typical ladder if quite high. Always ensure that the safety cut is on and if possible, get some good one to hold the base of the ladder for protection reasons.
7) Sprays are definitely more convenient to use than buckets of water. Found in cleaning windows of substantial heights, use sprays as opposed to buckets of water as they can spill and you will have to do everything again. The sheer weight and weight of carrying and training a bucket of drinking water will get you fatigued easily.
Getting a home window to shine is a simple task. All you need to do is follow the dublin handyman windows cleaning tips.
John Travers is the owner of handyman services Dublin.
You Can reach John at 087-2806-299
or check out his reviews on google maps